5|15|2018 – JW Marriott, Downtown, Miami.
AG&T and the Builders Association of Puerto Rico invited to participate at the Hotel Opportunities Latin America (HOLA) Conference in Miami.
Some take aways from today’s meeting in Miami.
- The LATAM hotel industry is seeing a lot of over supply with a few exceptions in the emerging countries.
- Big hospitality growth in Colombia(14%), Costa Rica(15%) and Peru (18%) .
- Mexico and Brazil still lead in overall Latin American hotel supply pipeline.
- As for new development, risk management is the word of the day. As is expected, all inclusive resorts seem less concerned about the new disruptors like Airbnb, but all are keeping their eyes on elections in several key countries.
- Argentina and Brazilian markets continues to draw hotel groups but there is uncertainty about exit timetable.
- Investors in several LATAM countries move beyond capitalization rates and focus primarily on desired yields.
Join us at the Hola: http://holaconference.com